In addition to the immediate symptoms (tingling, muscle aches, cramps or hyperventilation), spasmophilia attacks also cause intense fatigue and stress. Discover the natural remedies that effectively fight against spasmophilia attacks during pregnancy.
Spasmophilia during pregnancy: what are the symptoms?
- A crisis of spasmophilia results in strong and violent muscular contractions completely uncontrollable. It usually occurs in a particularly upsetting, stressful or anxiety-provoking situation.
- When one suffers from chronic attacks of spasmophilia, one can easily recognize the warning symptoms. At first, one feels a sensation of tingling in the hands then, little by little, the muscles of the arms then of the whole body contract. Soon, the heart rate accelerates (we speak of hyperventilation) and breathing becomes more difficult.
- These symptoms of spasmophilia are sometimes accompanied by cold sweats, light dizziness and nausea.
To fight against spasmophilia attacks, fill up with magnesium
- It is assumed that a known deficiency in magnesium favor the appearance of spasmophilia. Indeed, this trace element essential to health intervenes in particular in muscular functions, relaxations and contractions among others. Also, to avoid spasmophilia attacks, bet on foods rich in magnesium such as kale, spinach, green vegetables, bananas, dried fruits or dark chocolate.
Say stop to spasmophilia thanks to relaxation
- The spasmophilia crisis is usually caused by intense anxiety. However, this same anxiety amplifies the effects of the crisis. To get out of this infernal circle, you must learn to relax your body and mind.
- Why not test relaxation techniques? Yoga, visualization, sophrology, hypnosis, meditation or reflexology, the choice is vast! Thus, you will be able to better channel your emotions and your concentration, to fight against stress and calmly regulate your heart rate and your breathing.
Have you thought about aromatherapy to avoid the effects of spasmophilia?
- Nature offers you a variety of 100% natural remedies to fight against spasmophilia. Aromatherapy, for example, consists in using the multiple benefits of essential oils for a therapeutic purpose.
- Once the first trimester has passed, the essential oils of chamomile, lemon verbena or lavender are particularly recommended to soothe anxieties, stress and anxiety during pregnancy. If you want to orient yourself towards essential oils, do not forget to consult a health professional specialized in aromatherapy: he will advise you the best in your approach.